Jio TV for PC is one of the applications to watch live TV channels on smart devices like PC, Laptop, and Mobile phones by using the internet. Jio TV is freely available for Jio users. Nowadays, more than millions of mobile phone users use the Jio network due to its awesome features and excellent packages. Jio TV is one of the astonishing features of Jio, which allows the user to watch TV channels at any time and anywhere at free of cost. If you use Jio SIM or JioFi or any other Jio product, you can simply install Jio TV on your devices and make use of it.
|Jio TV On PC Without Bluestacks|
If you are wondering how to watch Jio TV for PC without the help of Bluestacks then you are at the perfect place. In this post, we will help you to watch Jio TV Live on your PC without using Bluestacks. Read the article till the end to know more about Jio TV for PC.
Also, Check Jio TV for Android TV.
Top 10 Features of Jio TV for PC
- In Jio TV, you can select your favorite channels from 575+ national and international channels and 100+ HD channels.
- You can get the content from almost all categories like Movies, News, Entertainment, Religious, Kids, Sports and etc.
- It allows you to choose the quality of the video. So, you can easily manage an internet package.
- Jio TV lets you select a specific language so that you can easily find your regional language channels.
- It allows you to favorite shows or programs with friends and family through social media platforms.
- You can watch the previous episodes or programs of your favorite TV channels with the help of the last 7 days catch up features.
- Bookmark option of Jio TV will help you to easily find your favorite channels among a variety of channels.
- It has an in-built player so that you can pause, forward, or rewind the video up to 30 seconds while watching.
- You can set reminders for your favorite series, movies, or sports. It will give notification when it is streaming.
- You can change the channel to previous or next by simply swipe forth or back at the player.
How to watch Jio TV for PC without Bluestacks:
We usually use Bluestacks when we want to install any android applications on PC or Laptop. Bluestacks is the best option but it eats up more space on your system and also has some other issues. Due to this, we would find out another best way to watch Jio TV on PC. Here, we are going to explain two different methods to watch Jio TV for PC without Bluestacks.
Method 1: Watch Jio TV for PC using Chrome Extension:
If you don’t want to install any third-party software like Bluestacks to play Jio TV on your PC, you can simply go with a chrome extension. This allows you to run Jio TV within the browser itself. But it works only on Google Chrome. I hope almost all PC has installed Google chrome. If you don’t have the one, simply go to www.google.com/chrome on any other web browser and click on the ‘Download Chrome’ button. It will download the installation file of Google chrome. After that, run the downloaded file to install chrome on your PC. Now, let’s see step by step procedure to play Jio TV for PC using Chrome Extension.
|Jio TV for PC using Chrome Extension.|
Step 1: First, open Google Chrome on your PC. Now, you have to add an extension called ARC Welder to the chrome browser.
Step 2: To add the extension, simply type ARC Welder on the search bar and then choose the right option from the results.
Step 3: Now, click on the ‘Add to Chrome’ button to install ARC Welder into chrome.
Step 4: Once you add the extension to chrome, the logo of the ARC Welder will be shown at the bookmarks bar of the browser.
Step 5: Now, you need to download the APK file of Jio TV because ARC Welder does not let you download the app from the play store. You can download the Jio TV APK file from any of the trusted websites.
Step 6: After getting the APK file, click on the logo of ARC Welder. Now, you will see a smartphone screen on your PC.
Step 7: It will ask you to load an APK file to install the app. Choose the downloaded Jio TV APK file.
Step 8: Now, you have to choose the directory where you want to save the data of Jio TV app and wait until the installation is complete.
Step 9: Once the installation gets finished, you can access Jio TV on your PC. For better appearance, you need to make some changes to the settings as follows: change the orientation to landscape, turn on the clipboard access, and change the Form Factor to Fullscreen.
Step 10: After making these changes on settings, tap on the test button. It will load the Jio TV app. Once it is loaded, a login will appear. You need to enter your Jio ID and Password.
Jio will send a one-time password to your registered mobile number. Enter the received OTP and enjoy any live TV channels on your PC for free.
Method 2: Watch Jio TV for PC using Nox Player
If you do not wish to use Bluestacks, you can use the Nox app player on your PC. Nox is the best alternative to Bluestacks. It does not contain ads, occupies less space, and works faster when compared to Bluestacks. Simply follow the steps to play Jio TV on your PC using the Nox player. Go to www.bignox.com on your default web browser. Click the download button on the home page of this website.
|Jio TV on your PC using the Nox player|
- Once click on the download button, it will begin to download the installation file of Nox on your PC.
- After downloading, double click the installation file to install Nox on your PC.
- Once Nox Player is installed, then you need to install Jio TV. For that, download the APK file of Jio TV from the internet and save it on the directory.
- Now, open the Nox app player and tap on the APK option from the menu which will appear at the right-hand side of the window.
- A dialog box will appear and select APK file Jio TV which you downloaded earlier and then click on ‘OK’.
- Once you selected Jio TV APK file, then click on Open to install it on your PC.
- Alternatively, you can simply drag and drop the downloaded Jio TV APK file into the Nox app player.
- You can also double click the downloaded file to automatically install it on the Nox player. But these methods will work when you have not installed any other emulator on your PC except Nox player.
- After completing the installation of Jio TV, it will automatically launch the app on Nox.
- Now, you have to sign in with Jio TV to live TV channels. It will ask you to enter Jio ID and Password.
- Enter your Jio SIM number in the field of Jio ID and enter the password of your My Jio Account in the field of Password.
- If you can’t remember the password, no need to worry, simply click on the ‘Forget Password’ option to create a new password for your Jio SIM number.
- Click on the ‘Sign in’ option to log into the Jio TV. Once you successfully signed in, it will take you to the main interface of Jio TV.
|You can choose your favorite TV|
Now, you can choose your favorite TV channels and watch them on your PC free of cost.
Here, we have given two best methods to play Jio TV on PC without using Bluestacks. Apart from these methods, you can also watch your favorite live TV channels on your PC by visiting the official website of Jio TV (www.jiotv.com). You can simply sign in with the website and watch your preferred TV channels on any browser without downloading any extension or any third party software. But, currently, this website is under maintenance for no some. We will update here when the website is available.