How To Fix Jio Cinema Buffering Issues: Jio Cinema is a great place to enjoy movies, but sometimes you may face a buffering issue while watching the film and FIFA World Cup. If you are among the people who have faced this issue then you may not get a satisfactory solution to get rid of this buffering issue.
Jio is the best service provider for the Indian population. It provides unlimited data, unlimited voice calls, and free SMS. But if you don’t have a Jio sim card then you cannot use its services of Jio.
|How To Fix Jio Cinema Buffering Issues?
The most annoying thing is that when you are trying to watch a movie, Fifa world cup but due to some buffering issues or other network issues, you are not able to view the movie Fifa world cup. In such a case, you need to try the solutions that I am sharing with you.
Also Check: FIFA World Cup 2022 Match Start Times
About Jio Cinema:
Jio Cinema is the first video streaming app of Reliance Jio which has been launched in September 2017. With the help of this app, you can watch the latest and old movies without any internet connection. This app has different categories of movies that you can search according to your interests.
How To Fix Jio Cinema Buffering Issues? FIFA World Cup 2022:
Reset Network Settings (Jio SIM card). :
- Go to the settings menu and click on the option ‘Network & Data Usage’
- From here you will see the list of all the devices that are connected to the network. Find the name of your device and disconnect it.
- Click on the option ‘Reset Network Settings' Connect your device again.
- Now, select the ‘Data Usage’ option.
- Check whether your mobile data is active.
- If your mobile data is not active then you need to purchase a new Jio SIM card.
- If the problem is with the network, then you need to contact your service provider.
- Check whether the SIM card is inserted correctly.
- If you are still facing problems then you can fix them by visiting an authorized service center.
How to Fix Jio Cinema error rd-1003 (buffering issues):
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option and then select the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Now, click on the ‘Jio Cinema’ option and check whether it is working or not.
- If it is working then the problem is with the connection. Try to connect it to the Wi-Fi and if it is working then the problem is with the SIM card.
- If you are still facing the same problem, then the problem is with the Jio app.
- You need to uninstall the app and download it again.
JioCinema app does not work on an Android smart TV (buffering issues)?
- The first reason is that your Android Smart TV is outdated. This may lead to an error message when you try to connect to the Jio Cinema App. So, update the software of your Android Smart TV to the latest version to resolve this error.
- Your Android Smart TV is not connected to the internet. This can also lead to an error message while connecting to the Jio Cinema App. So, make sure that your Android Smart TV is connected to the internet.
- Go to Android Smart TV Apps Manager
- Click On JioCinema App, Check the app version
- Then click to update or install the latest version
I have explained to you all the possible methods to fix the buffering issue of Jio Cinema. If you have any other method that can help to fix the buffering issue then please share your experience with us.
Why does Jio TV buffer?
- The main reason why cinema HD videos buffer is a slow internet connection.
How do I change video quality in Jio cinema?
- To do this, whenever a video is being played, please click on the three-dot (ellipses) at the top right side of the video player screen and tap on 'quality'. A window will appear with the available video quality choices.
- You can check on 'Remember my settings to make it your default choice.
- jio cinema buffering problem on wifi
- jio cinema not working on laptop
- jio cinema not working on smart tv
- jio fiber
- jio tv
- jio fiber customer care
- jio set top box picture quality
- how to reboot jio set top box