Jio Giga Fiber Registration: Jio is an Indian telecommunications service company, Jio operates a national LTE network, it does not offer 3G and 2G service. On July 2017 jio introduced affordable 4G features phone, and next model with a QWERTY keyboard as well as the what book, facebook and youtube applications was released in July 2018. Jio launched its 4G broadband services in Sep 2016. Then Jio has provided free WiFi hotspot services in cities. Jio started Jio Giga Fiber on 15 August 2018 which offers high-speed broadband, landline and DTH services. Now Jio Giga Fiber will be available commercially from September 5, 2019.
Jio Giga Fiber launch date:
|Jio Giga Fiber Booking|
A very big announcement for all peoples, Jio is offering the commercial launch of Giga Fiber in India in September 2019. Ambani during his presentation suggested that while the offering was initially brought default 1Gbps, it would now be available as jio fiber, which is the basic plan starts with 100Mbps speed. He said there will be pans up to 1Gbps as well. But the company did not specify the detail around how it is set to make Jio Giga Fiber available against the other networks.
Welcome Offers- Jio Giga Fiber plans :
- Attract to the new customers, a Jio fiber gives welcome offers. Reliance Jio is also set to offer HD LED Tv or 4K TV, also 4K set-top box for customers opting for an annual plan called Jio forever plan.
- The Jio Fiber has been priced Rs.700 to Rs 10,000. Ambani announced fixed international calling rates, tariffs will be Rs.500 /month. And premium customers will also watch movies on the day of release.
- Current jio offer you will get ultra-speed internet connection with 100mbps. This offer is free for limited preview period, it's maybe 2 months.
- Also with the preview offer access to all jio premium applications.
- There are no installation charges but need to pay the refundable deposit amount Rs.2500/- via jio money app or credit card or debit card.
How to Register Jio Giga Fiber :
So, if you wonder how to register for jio broadband connection? Then we guide you that. it could be very helpful. You just go to the official jio fiber booking website, the link is given below.
Jio Giga Fiber Registration:
- How to apply jio Giga Fiber Broadband via My Jio app?
- If you are a Jio user you have a my Jio App, if you don’t have then download the My Jio App.
- Then install the app, and complete your sign-in process.
- Now you can see the link for Jio Giga Fiber broadband. just click the link.
- Now open the registration form, fill your all details like Name, Address, Contact Number details.
- Then you need to pay the refundable deposit amount Rs. 2500/-.
- Your registration will be done then you 'll get your Jio GigaFiber Broadband.
Jio Fiber available cities list:
- Port Blair,
- Lucknow and some cities
Once you completed your Jio Giga Fiber broadband registration process .just share your comment in the comment section if you feel this information is useful to you just share your to your friends and social media. If you want to know more updates about the Jio, you just follow this website. Thanks for your visiting.
Related searches Jio Giga Fiber :
- jio Giga fiber price
- jio Giga fiber customer care
- jio fiber registration
- jio Giga fiber
- jio Giga fiber broadbrand
- jio Giga fiber broadbrand service
- jio Tv