Jio Caller Tune Change: Hello friend! Do you want to know how to change or activate Jio tunes? Then you have come to the right blog post. Thank you for choosing our post for your search. We know Jio is one of the leading network providers in India. It gives hundreds of offers and features for its customers to attract new users. Jio tune is also one of the best features in Jio network. You do not have to pay any premium or fee to get Jio caller tune service. This can be done for free. In this article, we will look at the details about how to change or activate Jio tunes in various methods. Change your favorite song as your caller tune within a minute by using the below method. Okay, let's get into the topic.
|Change Jio Tunes|
Methods Used to Change Jio Tunes
- MyJio App
- JioSaavn App
Related Post: How to Watch Jio TV on Android Smart TV?
Steps to Activate Jio Tunes Using the MyJio App
- First, you need to download the MyJio app from the Play Store /App Store on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Next, you need to open the MyJio app and select the JioTunes option.
- Go to the Songs tab and select the song you want to set.
- Then listen to the preview and click on "Set JioTune".
- Finally, the confirmation screen will be displayed once your request has been successfully submitted.
- This will let you know that the request has been successfully accepted. This is one of the easiest ways to change your Jio caller tune.
Steps to Activate JioTunes Using the JioSavan App
- First of all, you need to download the JioSaavn Music app for your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Then open the JioSaavn app and select your favourite song.
- Open the song in player mode and click on 'Set Jio Tune'.
- Next, to preview JioTune, tap the play icon.
- Then to set the selected song to JioTune, tap on ‘Set JioTune’.
- Alternatively, you need to tap the ‘3 dot icon’ to set up Jio Tune. In it, you have to tap on the option ‘Set Jio tune’.
- You will receive a notification when your JioTune set up is complete.
Related Post: How to Change Jiofi Password?
Steps to Activate JioTunes using SMS
- First, send an SMS from your mobile to 56789 with the first 3 words of your favourite song/movie/album.
- There is no charge for the SMS you send.
- If not, you can also set up Jio Caller Tune by sending an SMS to 56789 with the following codes.
- Send to Movie 56789 or Send Album to 56789 orThe singer can use codes such as send it to 56789.
- You will immediately receive an SMS with a list of songs that match your input.
- After receiving a message from Jio, you need to send a reply with 'Y' to it.
- You will receive a confirmation message from Jio shortly.
- Alternatively, you can SMS "JT" to 56789 and follow the instructions.
Steps to Change JioTunes using IVR
- You need to dial 56789 from the Jio number where you want to set up Jio Tune.
- You have to choose your favourite song from the best songs to make it your Jio Tune.
- By doing this you can easily set up your favourite JioTune on your mobile.
- You need to call the specific number you want to copy.
- Then press the star (*) button.
- You will then be sent a message of approval.
- After receiving the message, confirm the text reply with 'Y' within 30 minutes.
- The next moment the selected JioTune will be activated on your Jio number.
Use your favourite and simplest of the above 4 ways to set up Jio Tune. Maybe if you have a problem with any of those 4 steps or you want to use someone else's caller then just follow the step 5 mentioned above. Enjoy your favourite song as JioTune and share your experience with us. Thanks for your visit.
- jio caller tune number tamil,
- how to set jio tune which is not available in jio music
- how to set caller tune in jio phone,
- how to set caller tune in jio saavn app,
- jio tune set number